Welcome to Orrenmaa Running Club!
Grab those running shoes and head over to Orrenmaa Friday mornings from 8:00am-8:30am!
The goal of Running Club is to provide Orrenmaa Families and students with a safe and fun environment to run or walk their way to a healthy body and mind.
Research shows that exercise is a great way to start the day. We're getting our students ready to learn!
- Students need to have a Running Club card to keep track of their laps
- After 50 laps, students have earned their Running Club T-Shirt
- Look for Student Council Members to help you sign up if you are new
- Water is sold at Running Club
- Running Club is a great way to set goals!
- Students show grit and determination
- Enjoy the fun music, friends, and fitness!
What makes Running Club even more awesome?
- Students are at school on time
- your owl is awake and ready to learn
- It's a lot more fun than standing around in front of the school!
- You show your School Spirit!
- your owl can run their way to an awesome T-Shirt that shows everyone they have reached their goal of 50, or more, laps!