Myra Linn Elementary School
Welcome to Myra Linn Elementary School. We are honored to have you join our community. Our promise to you, which is the Alvord Promise, is: All students will realize their unlimited potential. In addition, in accordance with our district’s theory of action, our staff is dedicated to creating a system of success that promotes quality teaching and learning. Through rigorous standards, we work towards our students becoming 21st-century learners.
Dr. Steele, Principal
Summer Registration for 2019-2020 New Incoming Students :
July 23 - Aug 6, 2019
8:30 AM - 10:50 AM & 1:30 - 3:30 PM (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Packets are now available for pick up. 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
First Day of School: August 8, 2019 (NO REGISTRATION ON THIS DAY)
2019-2020 - TK & Kindergarden registration starts
July 23rd thru August 2nd.
Once all requirements are completed, you must call to make an appointment!
Please see our registration page for more information.
Click on site shortcut above on the right side. Or visit the parent section.
Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Phone Number: 951-358-1630 | Fax Number: 951-358-1631
- Breakfast Hours: 7:50 am
- Grades 1 - 5 Regular Day: 7:50 am - 2:15 pm Minimum Day: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- TK & Kindergarten Regular Day: 7:50 am - 12:20 pm Minimum Day: 7:50 am - 12:20 pm
- Afterschool Program Regular Day: 2:15 pm - 6:00 pm Minimum Day: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING July 18, 2019: Sunshine Initial Proposals from Alvord Unified School District for CSEA and its Alvord Chapter 339
- Read more here: Notice of Public Hearing: Sunshine Initial Proposals from Alvord Unified School District for CSEA and its Alvord Chapter 339