Alvord Adult Education is a community-focused organization where we commit to student success and community enrichment by providing an innovative quality education and support services to diverse adult learners in pursuit of lifelong learning, training, career advancement, and pathways to college.
- Due to COVID-19 school closures all classes have transitioned to distance learning.
- Registration for Fall 2020 will be held in August for all programs.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
- Registration will be held at the end of July/beginning of August for all programs.
- Registration will be online until further notice due to COVID-19 closures
- For more information, please call 951-509-6116.
- ESL Classes will be held at Norte Vista High School beginning September 9, 2019.
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Online Parent Tools to Support Student Learning
January 27, 2021
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Supporting Elementary School Students' Learning in ELA and Math
February 3, 2021
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Supporting Middle and high School Students' Learning in ELA and Math
February 17, 2021
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM LCAP Advisory Meeting