Norte Vista High School
Welcome to Norte Vista High School, the Best High School in the World!
We invite you to visit our campus and witness our strong instructional programs, school safety, appealing facility and welcoming staff.
Understanding our educational program, student achievement, and curriculum development can assist both our school and our school community in ongoing program improvement.
Upcoming Events for December
- ELAC Meeting Monday, December 10th at 9:00 a.m. in the Braves Lounge.Topic:Reclassification, Potluck & Raffle
- Reclassification Celebration Tuesday, December 11th at 1:45 p.m. in the PAC.
- ATP Meeting Wednesday December 12 at 1:30 p.m. Topic:Parent Engagement and Raffle
- School Site Meeting Wednesday, December 12, at 2:45 p.m. in Room 104.
- Please take a look at our Expanded
Learning/Tutoring Schedule Expanded Learning Schedule
- Please take a look at our College and Career Events for December College and Career Events
Braves Binders will be handed out the first week of school.
P.E. Clothes: $15 dollars for shirt or shorts purchased separately, $20
dollars if purchased as a set.
ASB Card: $30 dollars
Prom: $70-$75 dollars until 9/21/18.
Yearbook: $80-$85 dollars until 9/21/18.
Parking Permit: Must bring a current driver's license, valid
registration, and valid insurance for the vehicle. In order to park in the student lot, students must have a parking permit.
- Due to the success of the initial offering, the need for staffing flexibility, and potential additional salary savings, the Board of Education voted to extend the Supplemental Employee Retirement Plan (SERP) for eligible Certificated, Management and Confidential Employees only. To view and download the SERP Announcement Letter and Timeline, click here: SERP Announcement and Timeline.
- Agenda for our next Regular Board Meeting is available by accessing the following link Regular Board Meeting Thursday, December 13, 2018.