District Staff Flyer Submission for Approval
Alvord USD will no longer distribute flyers via District email; to improve flyer delivery and efficiency, our district will use Peachjar.
If you would like to distribute a flyer to our District staff, please follow these directions:
- Submit a flyer for approval to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flyers should be portrait orientation 8.5 x 11, PDF format, and smaller than 6 MB.
- Flyers will be approved within 24-48 hrs after submission.
- Flyers will not be approved during district designated holidays or breaks. During those times, flyers will be approved the day before the holiday or the first day that the district reopens.
- Submit flyers at least one week before the event date.
- Once approved, your flyer will be posted on our district website at District Staff Eflyers.
Need to send information to parents?
Don’t forget that you send digital flyers directly to parents using Peachjar, our school district’s digital flyer channel! Peachjar makes it easy for schools to distribute information to families, without the hassle of paper. Simply contact your Peachjar School Admin to submit your flyers and they will be emailed to parents and posted to the school’s website! Note: Please DO NOT upload flyers on behalf of external organizations. They must upload flyers themselves by registering for a ‘Program Provider’ account on Peachjar.
Benefits of using Peachjar:
- Flyers are delivered to parents’ inboxes - no more hoping they’ll come home in a backpack!
- Add a ‘Learn More’, ‘Sign Up Now’, ‘Call Now’, or ‘Donate’ call to action button to your flyer
- Distribute your flyer within a matter of minutes and in just a few easy steps!
- Parents can share program flyers via social media to spread the word!