Budget Advisory Committee
The Alvord Unified School District and Board of Education is establishing a Budget Advisory Committee to build awareness and understanding of the District budget, as well as recommend ideas to the Board of Education related to reducing expenses and increasing revenues for building the District 2019-20 Budget. The Board invites all interested community members to apply for service on the Budget Advisory Committee.
Who will be on the Committee?
The Board shall organize a BAC consisting of members as follows:
- One (1) Board member (appointed by the Board)
- Four (4) District administrators (appointed by the Board)
- One (1) AEA member (appointed by AEA)
- One (1) CSEA member (appointed by CSEA)
- Four (4) members, one from each of the following groups:
- Community Member Representative
- Elementary School Parent Representative
- Middle School Parent Representative
- High School Parent Representative
What will the Committee do?
The purpose of the BAC for 2018-19 is to build awareness and understanding of the District budget, as well as to recommend ideas to the Board of Education related to reducing expenses and increasing revenues. The BAC shall not participate in any capacity in District personnel matters.
How often will the Committee meet?
The Committee will meet at least once every calendar month. Specific meeting dates will be determined by the Committee. Committee members will be appointed by the Board of Education to serve a one-year term.
Contact Business Services
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (951) 509-5095
Fax: (951) 358-1507
Clerk Typist II
9 KPC Parkway
Corona, CA 92879