Inter-District Transfer Requests
2023 - 2024
- The Inter-District transfer process applies to parents requesting their children attend school in a district other than their resident district.
- All Inter-District requests must be initiated in the district of residence.
- Inter-District transfers are valid for one year only and must be renewed annually.
- An approved Inter-District transfer must be authorized between the district of residence and the school district of desired attendance before a student can attend the selected school.
*Students who are brand new and are requesting a transfer for the first time to Alvord Unified School District must complete online registration BEFORE an Inter-District transfer request can be submitted. The link for online registration can be found on the Student Services department home page. Online registration will open on December 2, 2022.
- Please be advised you must provide documentation to support the reason for the requested transfer.
- Supporting documents for the request to transfer must be submitted with the application.
- For information regarding documentation, please go to the Inter-District Transfer Application Process and Timeline tab.
Inter-District transfer applications may be received in two manners:
1. Email the completed, signed application (front and back) and required documentation to: StudentServices@alvordschools.org
2. Mail the completed, signed application (front and back) and required documentation to:
Alvord Unified School District
Attn: Student Services
9 KPC Parkway
Corona, CA 92879
Inter-District transfer applications will not be accepted in person at the district office.
The Inter-District Transfer application window for the 2023-2024 school year will open on December 2, 2022, and close on January 13, 2023.
*Applications will NOT BE ACCEPTED before December 2, 2023.