Inter-District Transfer Requests
2022 - 2023
- The Inter-District transfer process applies to those parents who are requesting their children attend school in a district other than their resident district.
- All Inter-District requests must be initiated in the district of residence.
- Inter-District transfers are valid for one year only and must be renewed annually.
- An approved Inter-District transfer must be approved between the district of residence and the school district of desired attendance before a student can attend the desired school.
Students who are brand new and are requesting a transfer for the first time to Alvord Unified School District, must complete online registration BEFORE an Inter-District transfer request can be submitted. The link for online registration can be found on the Student Services department home page. Online registration will open December 1, 2021.
- Please be advised you must provide documentation to support the reason for the requested transfer.
- Documentation must be submitted with application.
- For information regarding documentation, please go to the Inter-District Transfer Application Process and Timeline tab.
Inter-District transfer applications may be turned in one of two ways:
1. Email the completed, signed application (front and back) and required documentation to: StudentServices@alvordschools.org
2. Mail the completed, signed application (front and back) and required documentation to:
Alvord Unified School District
Attn: Student Services
9 KPC Parkway
Corona, CA 92879
Inter-District transfer applications will not be accepted in person at the district office.
The Inter-District Transfer application window for the 2022-2023 school year will open December 1, 2021 and close on January 14, 2022.
Applications will not be accepted before December 1, 2021.
The Inter-District Transfer application window, for the 2020-2021 school year, is now closed.
El período de solicitud de transferencia entre distritos para el año escolar 2020-2021 ya está cerrada.