Mental Health

  • EC 49428

    In order to initiate access to available student mental health services, please contact your child’s principal or school counselor for more information.  Our school district will notify parents at least twice per year.  This is one time through our website and the second notification can be found in our Annual Notification of the Rights and Responsibilities of Parent and Guardians (Parent Guide).