• Work permits are issued from the College & Career Readiness Office: 10368 Campbell Ave., Riverside, CA 92505 Room 13.

    A work permit is required for minors that have not completed high school. A work permit is required for every employer that you work for.

    Student must be present and must have completed work permit application (linked below) along with birth certificate and social security card.

    Please call 951-509-6116 or email victoria.santana@alvordschools.org to schedule an appointment.

    Work Permit Application

work permit