How can I contact my student’s counselor?

    School counselors are available for personal contact through their email, which can be found on the school’s website. School counselors also have an online platform (Google Classroom, etc.) where they post messages to students and parents, provide updates on important upcoming events (AP Testing, SAT, etc.), and link resources for social and emotional support during this time. If you need assistance connecting to the online platform, please email your school counselor or principal immediately for assistance.

    How can I contact health services?
    Our Health Services Clinic is closed due to the coronavirus. But there is a Nurse On-Call Monday thru Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to answer your health-related questions. Call (951) 509-5033.

    What do I do if I my child is having a difficult time and needs help?
    Please contact your principal immediately. Your principal will connect you to resources to support you. Also, find Parent Support resources here.

    What do I do if my child or someone I know is having thoughts of suicide or is in crisis?
    Call 1-951-686-HELP (4357) anytime, day or night. Helpline provides research-based help and compassionate hope to every contact in over 120 languages via phone, chat, sms/text and email. The service is free and confidential.

    What are some resources I can access?
    Riverside County 2•1•1 - Community Connect
    Care Solace - Mental Health Care Coordination
    Disaster Distress Helpline
    Talking with Children About Coronavirus
    Teaching Upper Elememtary and Middle School Students How to Deal with Stress
    Riverside 3•1•1 to Access City Services

    Please continue to communicate with your teachers, counselors, and principals. We are here to help you in any way we can.

    Is there a question you would like added to this section? Email it to FAQ