Spanish for Daily Use - Level 2
Go beyond Just the Basics in this Level 2 class.
This course will help students learn Spanish that is useful everyday.
Important class information:
- There is no cost to take this class.
- Registration is open to all adults ages 18 & over.
- Class meets virtually every Saturday morning from 10:00 - 11:30am.
- Students will complete work in the virtual classroom throughout the week on their own (approximately 1.5 hours a week).
- Classes begin the week of April 4th and the last class will be held May 28th, 2022.
Prerequisites (if you have not taken the Level 1 class, you should be able to do these things in Spanish prior to taking this Level 2 class):
- Greet and introduce yourself to others
- Know numbers 1-100
- Know days of the week, months
- Know how to state the time of day
- Know colors, basic clothes
- Be able to describe people using basic adjectives
Space is limited! Register today!
Questions? Call 951-509-6116 or email email@example.com