The Board of Education has established that the emotional and physical safety of our students and staff is a top priority.
To that end, the District has created an Office of School Safety dedicated to utilizing all available resources to establish and maintain safe and secure schools.
Our office oversees:
- Comprehensive School Safety Plans (CSSP)
- School Resource Officers
- Crossing Guards
- Campus Supervisor Trainings
- School Surveillance / Cameras
- Visitor Management System (Raptor)
- School Site Radio Communication
- Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- School Site Drills
- Threat Assessment
- Public Safety Enterprise Communication System (PSEC)
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
We hope that you find the information helpful and that you and your child have a positive experience in the Alvord Unified School District.