Alvord Unified School District believes that school safety is paramount and will continue to refine our safety practices and implement new safety procedures on a continual basis.
Listed below are the District's initiatives as they relate to school safety.
- Implement safety and security protocols to ensure a safe environment
- Evaluate the effectiveness of school safety and security programs
- Develop plans, procedures, and objectives to facilitate and improve safety and security programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of security and surveillance equipment and other threat prevention strategies
- Implement procedures and best practices to prevent and deter violence at schools and other district properties