Hello Terrific Twinhill Tornadoes!
I am so excited to continue at Twinhill Elementary School as your School Counselor this year! I look forward to working with all of our students, parents and staff here to help each and everyone of our Tornadoes fulfill the Alvord promise: All students will realize their unlimited potential.
This page provides you with the information about the School Counseling program; upcoming counseling-related activities and events; and counseling topics and resources. I believe a partnership with the parents is of utmost importance to help our students reach their goals and achieve success. For this reason I encourage you to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I’d love to hear from you.
- B.A. in Psychology (University of California, Los Angeles)
- M.A. in Educational Counseling (Azusa Pacific University)
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential: School Counseling (Azusa Pacific University)
As your student’s elementary school counselor I offer the following services:
- Individual counseling
- Small Group Counseling
- Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Conflict Resolution
- Positive Behavioral Interventions
- Parent Consultations
- Collaboration with teachers/staff
Office Hours (by appointment Only): 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Phone: (951) 358-1665