• Information About Administering Medication On Campus 

    If medication must be taken during school hours, the California Education Code requires a form to be signed by the physician and parent. Check with the school secretary if you need this form or download it here. All medications, including inhalers, must be in a properly labeled container from the pharmacy. They will be kept in a secure place at school, with the exception of inhalers or emergency self-administered epinephrine that can be kept on the student when the appropriate self-administered medication forms are properly completed.



  • Information About Self-Administering Medication On Campus

    In order for your child to carry a self-administered emergency medication on his/her person, please complete this form, along with the medication form, and return it to the school's office.   

Last Modified on May 30, 2023