The HALF-Time/PRIME-Time programs consist of three components per day:
- Academic – providing tutoring and/or homework assistance.
- Enrichment – offering positive youth development through activities such as visual and performing arts, music, and activities that complement the school’s academics.
- Recreation – activities designed to promote physical activity, health and nutrition.
A nutritional snack is provided daily to students participating in the after-school program.
Enrollment is free, but limited. HALF-Time/PRIME-Time enrollment is based on the following criteria:
- Students who have been retained or have been recommended for retention;
- Students who are at risk of retention;
- Siblings of students who qualify for one of the two listed criteria. All active school students are welcome to participate in HALF-Time/PRIME-Time programs, with priority given to students with academic need, as space is available.
INFORMATION about Expanded Learning (formerly After School Programs)
Below are links to downloadable files that contain information for parents who have children attending our programs:
Expanded Learning Forms
Contact EXPANDED LEARNING
Monday - Friday
9:45 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
Phone: (951) 358-1682
Fax: (951) 358-1683
Director I, Expanded Learning
11045 Arizona Avenue
Riverside , CA 92503