How to Obtain Records
- Obtain Records (Note: Within five business days, following the date of request, a parent/guardian or other authorized person shall be granted access to inspect, review, and obtain copies of student records during regular school hours. (Education Code 49069; AUSD AR 5125(h))
- Transcripts for district graduates (Note: transcripts are maintained at La Sierra High School and Norte Vista High School for the first year following graduation)
- Cumulative record storage for inactive students
- Archives for permanent student records
There are two ways to obtain records:
- You can come into our office with proper photo I.D. and request a copy of your records. Business hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. excluding holidays.
- Or you can complete the records record forms, include a legible copy of your photo I.D. (which must include your name, photo, date of birth, and signature), and mail it to our district's office at:
Alvord Unified School District
Attention: Records Department
9 KPC Parkway, Corona, CA 92879
We do not accept fax, phone, or e-mail requests for records.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (951) 509-5016
Fax: (951) 509-6065