Alvord Strategic Plan
Our priorities are:
Students, Teachers and Instructional Content.
The Alvord Unified School District Promise:
All students will realize their unlimited potential.
Alvord Unified School District, a dynamic learning community that embraces innovation, exists to ensure all students attain lifelong success through a system distinguished by:
- Active and inclusive partnerships
- Relationships that foster a culture of trust and integrity
- High expectations and equitable learning opportunities for all
- A mindset that promotes continuous improvement
- Multiple opportunities for exploration and creativity
- Professional development that promotes quality teaching and learning
- Access to learning experiences that promote a high quality of life
- We will collaboratively develop policies that support equitable learning opportunities for all.
- We will hold everyone to a high level of accountability.
- We will not allow economic, social and academic barriers to impede the safety and education of our students.
- We will respect and value the diverse roles of all individuals and their contributions.
- We will only tolerate beliefs, decisions and actions that inspire students to succeed.
- In individual empowerment
- Everyone has the right to a world-class education
- Success is our shared responsibility
- Engaged learning strengthens our organization
- Our community is enriched by its diversity
- Innovation with inspiration transforms lives
- Excellence is within everyone
- All students will graduate from high school, ready for college and career
- All students will contribute to a high quality of life in our community.
- All students will be inspired to fulfill their own unlimited potential.
- We will redefine and establish programs for students who pursue an alternative educational pathway.
- We will collaborate with all partners and each other for the benefit of our students and the future of our community.
- We will develop a comprehensive PreK-12 program that ensures quality and engaging instruction.
- We will communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a clear and timely manner.
- We will develop the character of each student to build a better and more unified community.
- We will ensure, develop and support exemplary staff at all levels of the organization.
- We will develop a system for meaningful family engagement.
- We will develop a learning environment that challenges all students to achieve excellence.
- We will develop a learning organization to address the unique situation of each student.