Student Fundraiser (Elementary) Account Procedures – Altura Credit Union
Please follow these procedures for the Student Fundraiser Account:
- Each school is responsible for making their own deposits directly to the Altura Credit Union. If you need deposit slips, contact Fiscal Services.
- Forward all Deposit Forms with original receipt from bank to Janice Baxter, Fiscal Services. Copies from triplicate receipts books issued when funds are collected must be included as deposit back-up. Note receipt numbers on Altura bank deposit slips.
- This process enables us to credit your account. If you do not forward the deposit slips, your account will not be credited.
- When you need a check issued, please do the following:
- Request the check in writing,
- Have the Principal sign the request – (NO STAMPED SIGNATURES),
- Attach the original invoice with the dated signature of the person who received the goods; and
- Forward the request to Janice Baxter in Fiscal Services.
- When the request is received, the amount will be subtracted from your account and the check will be processed.
- After the check is processed, the check will be mailed. If the check needs to be picked up, please indicate a contact name and phone number and you will be notified by Janice Baxter in Fiscal Services to pick up the check.
- For more information, refer to the Alvord Elementary Fundraiser Manual.
NOTE: All funds collected must be deposited into your site’s Student Fundraiser account at Altura using the Student Fundraiser Deposit Form. Payments are to be made in the form of a Student Fundraiser check using the Student Fundraiser Check Request Form.