Unorganized Student Fundraiser Account Procedures – Altura Credit Union
Please follow these procedures for the Student Fundraiser Account:
- Each school is responsible for making their own deposits directly to the Altura Credit Union. If you need deposit slips, contact Fiscal Services.
- Forward all Deposit Forms with original receipt from bank to Rose McMahon in Fiscal Services. Copies from triplicate receipts books issued when funds are collected must be included as deposit back-up. Note receipt numbers on Altura bank deposit slips.
- This process enables us to credit your account. If you do not forward the deposit slips, your account will not be credited.
- When you need a check issued, please do the following:
- Request the check in writing,
- Have the Principal sign the request – (NO STAMPED SIGNATURES),
- Attach the original invoice with the dated signature of the person who received the goods; and
- Forward the request to Rose McMahon in Fiscal Services.
- When the request is received, the amount will be subtracted from your account and the check will be processed.
- After the check is processed, the check will be mailed. If the check needs to be picked up, please indicate a contact name and phone number and you will be notified by Rose McMahon in Fiscal Services to pick up the check.
- For more information, refer to the Alvord Elementary Fundraiser Manual.
NOTE: All funds collected must be deposited into your site’s Student Fundraiser account at Altura using the Student Fundraiser Deposit Form. Payments are to be made in the form of a Student Fundraiser check using the Student Fundraiser Check Request Form.
Contact ASB District
Located Within the Fiscal Services Office
For questions regarding ASB:
Rose Mary McMahon
Last Modified on May 3, 2023