Research continues to show that parents' attitudes and support for their students' learning influence performance, irrespective of economic status. With that being said, we encourage you to continue being involved in your son or daughter's education. Though we are a small school, your involvement and support with organizations such as School Site Council (SSC) or the English Learners Advisory Committee (ELAC) is encouraged, greatly appreciated and more importantly, will support your son or daughter. In addition, your involvement will help Site Teachers, Administration and District Personnel:
Redefine and establish programs for students who pursue an alternative educational pathway
- Collaborate with all partners and each other for the benefit of our students and the future of our community
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- Develop meaningful family engagement
- Develop a learning organization to address the unique situation of each student
- Help all students realize their unlimited potential
Within this section of our website you will find our designated School Site Council and English Learners Advisory Committee meetings dates and times.
The administration and staff thank you for your continued support of this program and look forward to working with you throughout the school year.
SSC meeting location: TBA