The staff at the AACH have high expectations of themselves and of the students at the school. In an effort to deliver the highest quality instructional program to the students at the AACH, the staff agree to:
- Provide high quality standards-based instruction in order for all students to experience academic success.
- Hold high expectations for all students.
- Communicate regularly with parents regarding their student’s academic progress.
- Schedule parent-teacher conferences when requested by parent, or when needed to disucss student progress.
- Provide opportunities for parents to observe their student’s classroom if requested.
- Provide a stimulating, supportive, and effective learning environment that enables students to meet state standards.
- Allow standards-based assessment to drive instruction focusing on students’ needs.
- Keep Aeries system current with student’s attendance and grades.