ALL WORK PERMITS ISSUED PRIOR TO AUGUST 1, 2020 MUST BE RENEWED BY AUGUST 14, 2020, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
WORK PERMITS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL MINORS WORKING AT ANY TIME INCLUDING BREAKS AND SUMMER
WILL BE ISSUED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- APPOINMENTS WILL BE SCHEDULED MONDAY-THURSDAY FROM 1PM-3PM.
- DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS ONLY THE STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS.
- ONE PARENT MAY ACCOMPANY STUDENT BUT IS NOT REQUIRED.
- NO CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED ON CAMPUS.
- ALL PARTIES MUST BE WEARING MASKS.
- IF YOU ARRIVE MORE THAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME, PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR.
- IF YOU ARE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE, YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Student must be present and must have COMPLETED work permit application along with birth certificate.
The Alternative Programs office has relocated to Alvord Alternative Education Center at
10368 Campbell Ave., Riverside, CA 92505.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Work Permits expire on the 5th day of every school year and MUST be renewed every year.
A work permit is required for minors that have not completed high school. A work permit is required for every employer that you work for.
Work permits are issued from the Alternative Programs Office located at 10368 Campbell Ave., Riverside, CA 92505 Room 13.
Bring Completed Application, Original Birth Certificate, and Social Security Card