Please Note

  • The work permit office will be relocating during the month of July. All work permits will be issued by appointment only during this time.

    Please call 951-509-6116 or email to schedule an appointment. 

    Student must be present and must have completed work permit application along with birth certificate and social security card.

    The Work Permit office will be relocating to Alvord Alternative Education Center at

    10368 Campbell Ave., Riverside, CA 92505.

    If you have any questions, please email

    Work Permits issued prior to August 2019 will need to be renewed for the 2019-2020 school year. 


Work Permits

  • A work permit is required for minors that have not completed high school. A work permit is required for every employer that you work for. 

    Work permits are issued from the College & Career Readiness Office located at 10368 Campbell Ave., Riverside, CA 92505 Room 13. 

    Bring Completed Application, Original Birth Certificate, and Social Security Card 

    Download Application Here

    Victoria Santana 
    (951) 509-6116

Students must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher and have satisfactory attendance in order to be eligible for a Work Permit.

Contact College and Career Readiness