- VeriTime 2 Minute Overview (PDF file)
- VeriTime ID/PIN Kiosk Guide (PDF file)
- Quickstart Guide (Interactive PDF file)
- Using the Timesheet (Interactive PDF file)
- Log in "Using an ID/PIN Kiosk"
- How VeriTime Works
- Using the Timesheet as an Employee
- Reviewing and Approving Timesheets
- Getting to Know the Timesheet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding VeriTime?
- Patti Wake - email@example.com (951) 509-6030 (Classified)
- Janelle Mijares - firstname.lastname@example.org (951) 509-5177 (Certificated)
- Karla Renovato - email@example.com (951) 509-5188
- Where do I clock in?
- Report to the main office of the site you are assigned to for the day. Laptops have been placed in each main office for your convenience. If you are serving as a substitute Food Service Worker at a school, please report directly to the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager can direct you to the computer where you can log into VeriTime.
- What is my ID and PIN for VeriTime?
- Use your Aesop Log-in and Pin (typically your phone number)
- Do I need to clock out for breaks and lunch?
- No - If you are substituting for an absent employee or OPEN position, you will only need to clock in at the beginning of the shift and at the end of your shift. Breaks and lunches have been loaded into your timesheet automatically.
- Yes - If you are working as "extra help" or "extra duty" that is not due to an employee absence, you will need to clock in and out when you take your lunch break.
- What if I clock-in early/late?
- Please add a comment and provide an explanation so the site secretary can adjust your timesheet accordingly.
- Why does my timesheet reflect I'm 15 minutes late when I was only 8 minutes late?
- Aesop and VeriTime automatically round your clock-in/clock-out time to 15 minute increments so it is important to clock in on time. You have up to 7 minutes from the start of your shift to log in. If you clock in later than 8 minutes from the start of your shift, your clock-in time will round up to the next quarter of an hour. For example: clocking in at 7:07 will round down to 7:00; clocking in at 7:10 will round up to 7:15 and your pay will be adjusted accordingly.
- What if I forget to clock-in or clock-out?
- It is important to notify the site secretary as soon as possible in the event that you do not clock in or clock out at the correct time so that your timesheet can be adjusted accordingly.
- Do I need to submit my timesheet at the end of the month?
- VeriTime will automatically submit your timesheet for you at the end of each month.
- How do I view my timesheet?
- You can view your timesheet in VeriTime by logging into your Aesop account and then by clicking on the VeriTime Button on the tool bar. You can also access VeriTime by logging into: www.veritime.aesoponline.com
- Does VeriTime track Certificated Class Coverage?
- Certificated Class Coverage will not be reported through VeriTime.
- Do I need to fill out a Blue Timesheet or a Yellow Timesheet?
- The Blue Timesheet will ONLY be used by Student workers, Tutors and CELDT testers.
- The Yellow Timesheet will still be used by employees working additional assignments.
Last Modified on April 7, 2017