Hello Arizona Parents and Students!
Welcome to Arizona Middle School, home of the Apaches. I am thrilled that you have decided to view our school's website in order to learn more about the amazing things happening at Arizona Middle School! As you view our website, please click on the links below to get updates and information for the 2020-2021 School Year.
We are about to embark upon a new school year with great enthusiasm and anticipation of new opportunities that will enhance our instructional program and school community as a whole. We are a community that believes in high expectations and equitable learning opportunities for all. Additionally, our Apache community works together to create a learning environment that has high expectations, promotes students' academic and social development, teaches responsibility and pride, and supports our students in developing their abilities to be lifelong learners.
We are excited about our school community and welcome your support!
Thank you and feel free to email me with any questions at Jeffrey.email@example.com
Jeffrey Diulio | Principal – Arizona Middle School
- Due to the 'Stay at Home Order' The Arizona Main Office is closed for visitors.
- If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to call the Main Office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-4:30pm. (951)358-1675
- You may also email any questions to the principal:
- Jeffrey Diulio: Principal, Arizona Middle School
Teacher Contact Information
- Please contact your student’s teachers or counselor if you have any questions or concerns regarding grades.
- Click HERE to view the teacher contact information.
Superintendent’s Weekly Message
- Click HERE to view Dr. Mucerino’s Weekly Message.
Differences between Google Classroom & Aeries
- Aeries shows:
- Student Grades, Missing Assignments, and Test Scores.
- Parents should NOT check Google Classroom for Student Grades and/or missing assignments.
- Grades and Missing Assignments should be checked through Aeries.
- Click Here to Access the Aeries Parent Portal.
- Google Classroom shows:
- Classroom Announcements, Assigned Classwork, and Due Dates.
- Click on the links below to watch video on the differences between Google Classroom and Aeries
- Please contact the teachers directly regarding grading questions. Click Here for teacher email addresses.
- Arizona Attendance Raffles: This Semester, we will have Attendance Raffles every 2 weeks, students that had perfect attendance during those 2 weeks will have their names entered into a drawing to receive prizes. There will be two winners per grade level every 2 weeks.
- Friday Attendance Check-In: Every Friday All Students Must Log-into ALL of their Google Classes (Anytime between 8:00-12:00pm) to complete a Friday Attendance Question/Assignments in order to be marked Present in Attendance.
- Steps: 1.Click Hereto log-into Google Classroom
- Log-into ALLof your Google Classes (Periods 1-6)
- Complete the Friday Attendance Question/Assignment for Allyour Classes: Periods 1-6
Alvord Unified School District Student of the Month:
- Congratulations to Daisy Ingram (8th Grade Student: Arizona Middle School) for being selected as the Alvord Unified School District Student of the Month.
Arizona Science Fair
- Congratulations to all students that completed Science Fair Projects this School Year!
- Click Here to view the Projects that were nominated/submitted to the Arizona Science Fair and to view the Science Fair Winners!
Arizona Spelling Bee
- Congratulations to our Spelling Bee Winner: Samantha Cervantes in the 8th Grade.
- Additionally, Congratulations to the runner-up Andrew Gonzales in the 6th Grade
- Samantha Cervantes will now advance to the District Virtual Spelling Bee on February 1st at 6pm.
Arizona Honor Roll
- We are very proud to announce that over 300 Arizona Students earned Honor Roll and/or Principal’s Honor Roll for the 1st
- Honor Roll: GPA of 3.0-3.49 or Principal’s Honor Roll: GPA of 3.5-4.0
- These students were recognized during the weekly announcements and will be receiving Certificates in the mail for their amazing accomplishments.
Updated Meal Services Schedule (Drive-Thru Model)
- Free Meals for All Children 18 years or younger!
- This week Meal Services will be Monday-Friday: 7:30-8:30am and 12:00-1:30pm in the Arizona East Parking Lot. On Fridays - Parents can pick-up breakfast and lunch for the entire upcoming week.
President's Week – No Classes from Monday, February 8th through Monday, Feb. 15th
- There will be No Online Classes from Monday, Feb. 8th-Feb.15th.
- Classes Resume on Tuesday, Feb. 16th.
1st Semester Report Cards Available in Aeries
- All Report Cards have been updated and are available in the Aeries Portal
- Click HERE to access the Aeries Parent Portal and view the 1st Semester Report Cards.
- Video Instructions on How to Access your Child’s Report Card. Click HERE
- If you are having difficulties logging onto the Aeries Parent Portal, please contact the Arizona Main Office.
Aeries Parent Portal – View Current Grades & Missing Assignments
- Please check your student’s grades by logging onto the Aeries Parent Portal.
- Please click HERE to Access the Aeries Parent Portal.
- If you are having difficulties logging onto the Aeries Parent Portal, please contact the main office.
Parent Distance Learning Instructions/Videos
- Please visit the Arizona Middle School Website for Distance Learning Instructions and Videos regarding Google Classroom and Aeries.
- Please click HERE to access the Distance Learning Instructions/Videos and Teacher Email Addresses.
Library – Online Book Check-Out
- Please click HERE for instructions on how to check-out a Library Book.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Teacher Grade Level Meetings
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Arizona ELAC Meeting (Online: Google Meet)
February 5, 2021
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Staff Meetings
February 8, 2021
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM No School - President's Week
February 16, 2021
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Classes Resume