Collett Elementary School
Hello Collett Families! First and foremost, I hope you are all staying well and safe! We want to welcome you to the 2020-2021 new school year! We want you to know we are here to support you during this challenging time. We realize that many of you still have questions and concerns and that some of you may have trouble accessing your student’s class on the first day of school. DON’T” WORRY! We are here to assist you and we understand that the first day, or week, may not go smoothly. It’s ok! We will work together to work out any issues over the first few days.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email should you need anything. email@example.com You may also call the office. I am on campus and will return your call as soon as possible. Again, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. We are here to help!!
- Ann Vandercook, Principal
Welcome, Collett Families!!
- The 1st Day of School is August 10th, 2020
- Class Schedules can be found on the link just to the right
- School Begins at 8:45 for Hybrid and Virtual Academy students
- For Chromebook FAQs click here: (English and Spanish)
- Lunch for TK-K is from 10:45-11:30 a.m.
- Lunch for 1st-5th Graders is from 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Student I.D. cards can be picked up when you pick up lunch
- If you need Wifi at home, contact the office to request a Hotspot
- Review your Aeries portal for up-to-date student information