The Local Control and Accountability Plan for 2020-2021 has been postponed per SB 98.
SB 98 and Education Code 43509 requires Local Education Agencies to develop a 2020-2021 Learning Continuity and Attendnace Plan. This plan is to be Board approved no later than September 30th. A public hearing to present the plan is scheduled for September 10th, with the plan going to the Board for approval on September 24th.
The plan includes the following topics and will be posted on this page once approved.
- Stakeholder Engagment
- Instrucitonal Offerings-Classroom Based
- Instructional Offerings-Distance Leanring
- Access to Devices and Connectivity
- Pupil Participating and Progress
- Professional Development
- Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- Pupils with Unique Needs
- Pupil Learning Loss
- Effectiveness of Implemented Pupil Learning Loss Strategies
- Mental Heal and Social and Emotional Well-Being
- Pupil Engagment and Outreach
- School Nutrition
- Improve and Increseased Services
Last Modified 8.31.20