To qualify for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the beginning of the school year, your child must turn 5 between September 2nd - April 2nd (Sch Year 2023-2024). If a child turns 5 during the current school year, they can be placed on a waiting list for TK, if space is permitted.
To enter Kindergarten, children must be 5 years on or by September 1st.
What is needed to register your child?
- Verification of Birth (certified copy of birth record, statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth, baptism certificate, passport, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian, or any other appropriate means of proving the child's age)
- Current Immunization (Click here to download immunization requirements)
- Polio (4 dosis)
- DTP (5 dosis)
- MMR (2 dosis)
- Hep B (3 dosis)
- Varicella (2 dosis)
Need help getting services click here for Local Resources
- Physical (Required for Kindergarten and First Grade) To download Physical Form: Click Here
- Proof of Address (Gas or Electric, Lease or Rental Agreement, or government documents; No Cable or Telephone bill accepted)
- Language Evaluation (If your child is bilingual and speaks more than one language) Call 951-509-5088 to make an appointment.
If you would like a check list: Check List for Registration
To learn more about our registration process, please visit Alvord District Web Page: https://www.alvordschools.org/Page/2668