Having a successful year is determined by a positive attitude toward school rules, good attendance, a sincere effort to do your best, keeping up with classroom assignments, and being prepared for class. The following list includes the essential supplies. Individual classroom teachers may require other items as well.
School Supplies Needed
- Backpack or book bag (large size to hold all books and binder) – must be secured in PE and never left unattended.
- Three-ring binder (with 5 dividers, one for each subject, plus one assignment section).
- Dividers (a minimum of 5, for sections in the binder).
- Notebook paper (white, lined).
- Pencils (#2, black).
- Pens (black or blue ball points, not marking pens).
- Pencil pouch (the kind that snaps into a 3-ring binder).
- Student Handbook; provided at registration.
- Weekly assignment sheet (provided by Villegas)