- Mr. R. Clutter – Librarian
- Mrs. E. De Leo – Library Assistant
- Direct Line: 951.358.1701
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before school 7:30 - 8:25 a.m. for studying, reading and checking library books in/out
- After school 3:15 - 3:30 p.m. for checking out library books.
- You can use our computers to complete assignments including printing
- Students can have up to 5 books at a time for 3 weeks
- All students visit the library every three weeks with their LA class
- Students are responsible for any damage to library books
- Lunch time: Varies, look for the dot on the door: green/open or red/closed
- Supplies available: calculators, rulers, colored pencils/makers, glue, glue sticks, hole puncher, scissors, protractor, paper lined/plain
- Textbooks are available for use in the library
- We do NOT have a photo copier
DATA BASE for Researching
This year our library is fortunate to have purchased an on line data base which students can use for researching. You will have access to Wagnalls Encyclopedia, 140 popular middle school magazines, 105,786 primary source documents, 40 newspapers US and International and much more. This can be accessed from home or at school and even on Ipads.
- 1. Go to http://search.ebscohost.com/
- 2. Username: villegasms
- 3. Password: password
MOVING: DO NOT PACK the textbooks as you will need to return them.