At Arizona we believe in strong parent-school relationships. As such, we support these relationships through an equally strong PTA (Parent Teacher Association). We invite you to come and see our PTA and how the efforts of PTA support ALL students. PTA is a great time to do the following:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
We look forward to seeing you!