The school and home must work cooperatively to ensure the best possible education for our students. Secretaries, teachers, counselors, and administrators are available to provide you with information and assistance in attaining the goal of a quality education for your child. Being informed and involved parents improves the quality of education and learning for our students. We do believe that "Success is our shared responsibility".
- Meet with personnel involved with your student’s education: principal, counselor and teachers.
- Request a conference with your student’s teachers and/or counselor.
- Know the school rules and regulations and discuss these with your student.
- Become a member of the Alvord Alternative Continuation High School Site Council.
- Become a member of the Alvord Alternative Continuation High School English Learners Advisory Committee.
- Require your student to study and complete school work at home during a specific time each day.
As parents you must insist that your student earn credits and has positive attendance. The staff is here to assist you. Please call (951) 509-6120 for assistance from your student’s teachers or counselor.