English Learners Support Services
The English Learner Support Services Office provides coordination and leadership for teachers administrators and parents of English Learner students. The English Learner Support Services Office is also a resource for the implementation of site educational programs for English Learners.
- The English Learner Support Services provides support related to student identification and language assessment:
- Staff development in teaching methods
- Cross cultural awareness and language instruction, as well as CLAD, BCLAD, SB395 and other authorizations for teachers of english learner students
- Appropriate selection of instructional and other materials
- Community/parent involvement through each school/parent English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) and the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC).
Contact EL Support Services
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (951) 509-5094
Fax: (951) 358-1500
English Learners Teaching, Learning & Professional Development
Assistant to the Director
English Learner Support Services
9 KPC Parkway
Corona, CA 92879