English Learners Support Services
The English Learner Support Services Office provides coordination and leadership for teachers, administrators and parents of English Learner students. This office is also a resource for the implementation of site educational programs for English Learners (EL) and provides support related to:
- student identification and language assessment,
- professional development in teaching methods,
- cross cultural awareness and language instruction, for teachers of English learner students,
- guidance for the selection of instructional and other materials, and
- community/parent involvement through each school/parent English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) and the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC).
Contact EL Support Services
Office Hours: Monday - Friday Phone: (951) 509-5094 Fax: (951) 358-1500
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
English Learners Teaching, Learning & Professional Development
Assistant to the Director
English Learner Support Services
9 KPC Parkway
Corona, CA 92879