Use of Facilities
If you would like to request Use of Facility, please download and complete the following:
Click HERE for Use of Facilities Fee Schedule.
Procedure for submitting "Request for Use of District Premises & Facilities"
- Request for Use of District Premises & Facilities form must be submitted two weeks in advance of the date requested.
- Availability must be confirmed and Request for Use of District Premises & Facilities form must be signed by the Principal or Administrator of the Facility that is being requested before submitting form to District Office, Administrative Services.
- Attach Insurance Form #1 - A Certificate of Liability Insurance verifying the Applicant has general Liability insurance applicable to bodily injury and property damage with a limit of liability of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 annual aggregate must be attached to Request form and be on file before final approval is given for facility use.
- Attach Insurance Form #2 — A separate Endorsement Designating the District as Additional Insured (Form CG 2026 or CG 2011 or equivalent) must be attached to Facilities Request form and be on file before final approval is given for facility use. For purposes of the CG 2011 only, the Facilities Use Agreement shall be deemed to be a lease.
- All required fees must be paid in full prior to the event.
- Applicant must notify the District within 30 calendar days of any changes or cancellations of insurance policy.
*Please refer to California Department of Education Civic Center Act EC Section 38130 www.cde.ca.gov pertaining to the District’s requirement to charge for Use of Facilities in accordance with fees determined by the Board of Education.
Please feel free to contact Facilities with any questions at 951-509-6110.
Click here for District Guidelines for Use of Facilities: District Guidelines for Use of Facilities
Contact Admin Services
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (951) 509-6110
Fax: (951) 358-1508
Assistant to Director
9 KPC Parkway
Corona, CA 92879