Booster Clubs/ PTA Overview
Booster clubs are groups of concerned parents who want to provide support for their child's special interest activity. They are an important means of connecting parents and other community members with the curricular and co-curricular activities of students. Booster clubs come in all shapes and sizes, and with various special interests. The most formal of these parent support groups is the National Parent Teachers Association (PTA). The PTA is officially recognized and organized at all levels.
- The purpose of any booster club is to provide one or more of the following:
- To promote a greater interest in a specific activity on the part of both students and adults;
- To better understand the activity and how it fits into the overall purposes of the school;
- To assist the faculty advisor, principal, and other District employees in conducting certain parts of the activity;
- To assist students in meeting personal obligations to participate in the activity through scholarships.
Booster Club Application (PDF)
Annual Booster Club Renewal Application (Microsoft Word file)
Booster Club Guidelines (PDF)