Aeries Portal English
How to sign up for weekly summary of student progress and attendance
How to re-register/data confirmation a student in Aeries portal?
Parent Portal Guide
How to Access Report Card
How to Create a Parent Portal
For assistance with
AERIES Parent/Student Portals,
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Parent’s Portal Account:
Parents/guardians can view the following student information:
- Contact information (addresses, phone number)
- Attendance status in real time
- Grades, transcript and Report Card
- Aeries Gradebook, missing assignments, exams scores, and final grade
- Immunization/medical records
- Class schedule
- Other student-related information
How to obtain a Parent Portal Account:
- If you provided the school your email address, a portal account was automatically created. See step #3 below.
- If you have not provided the school your email address, please provide your email address to the school staff so the information can be entered into Aeries. Once your email has been entered into Aeries, the system will automatically create your account. You will then receive an email that looks similar to the one below in step #3.
- Email with your login information
How to log into Parent Portal Account:
- Visit the AERIES website at https://alvord.aeries.net/student
- Select your corresponding language
- Enter your email address (username), click Next
- Enter the Temporary password provided to you via email, click Next
- You are now logged in and you are ready to view your child’s information!