We are excited to reopen our doors to students beginning on March 22nd. Students in cohort A begin Monday, March 22nd and students in cohort B begin Tuesday, March 23rd. Please review our slides and watch the videos with important information about our reopen.
You can review the slides on our distance learning tab under Reopen!
Registration for the HALF-Time & PRIME after school programs for the 2020-2021 school reopening are now available! Alvord Unified School District’s Expanded Learning HALF-Time & PRIME-Time programs offer free homework assistance, academic activities utilizing teacher created material with a focus on literacy and math, and enrichment and recreational activities such as art, crafts, music, sports and STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) to Kinder through 5th grade students. Additionally, our programs provide a small, nutritional meal to all students participating in the program.
- All prior registration forms have been cancelled and parents will need to re-register their child if interested in attending the elementary after school program.
- The program will be conducted immediately after school; you will be notified via your information in AERIES with a start date.
- Students are eligible to participate in the program ONLY on the days they attend in-person instruction.
- All program participants must follow District safety guidelines, including wearing face coverings at all times and practice social distancing.
- In order to enroll your child, please have their 7-digit PERMANENT ID NUMBER ready. Registration Forms are available online.
- For any questions regarding this program, contact our office at (951) 358- 1682 between the hours of 10:45 a.m. and 5:45 p.m.
You can view our daily video announcements in the distance learning tab under "morning announcements"!